2018 National Yearling and Two Year Old Sale
NOMINATIONS OPEN HERE ON NOVEMBER 7 VIA LANDMARK LIVE
APPROVED AUSTRALIAN STOCK HORSE SALE
- Sunday, 4th March 2018
- AELEC, Tamworth – NSW
- Parade: Saturday 3rd March – 4.00 PM
- Sale: Sunday 4th March – 2.00 PM
- PRESTIGIOUS SALE FOR YOUNG HORSES
WHERE SUCCESS BEGINS
The sale will be held in conjunction with the ASHS National Show at AELEC Tamworth in NSW on Sunday 4th March 2018. We look forward to horse enthusiasts attending the sale as a vendor or purchaser and/or show as a competitor, volunteer or spectator. The National Show will feature the Fountain of Youth Horse Sale and offers some of the best young Australian Stock Horse bloodlines available.
The sale offers a chance to secure a quality performance horse for the future. The Australian Stock Horse Society is excited to again partner with the selling agents, Landmark, in continuing to build this prestigious young horse sale and offer exclusive competitions and incentives for horses purchased at this Sale.
BUY … COMPETE … WIN
NATIONAL FUTURITY INCENTIVES – $10,000
NATIONAL FUTURITY – SALE INCENTIVES valued at $10,000 (Conditions Apply):
- Purchaser may be eligible to claim Sale Incentive Prizemoney for the Highest Placed Fountain of Youth Sale horses in the National Futurity: 1st – $4,000, 2nd – $2,000 and 3rd – $1,000.
- The vendor of the highest placed Fountain of Youth horses in the National Futurity Overall becomes eligible to claim the Sale Incentive Bonus of: 1st – $1,500, 2nd – $1,000 and 3rd – $500.
- The National Futurity nomination fee for the horse will be eligible for a $90.00 discount.
PLUS OTHER BENEFITS
Extra incentives available for Fountain of Youth Horses that return to compete at future National Shows.
- Bonus prizes in the Snaffle Bit Futurity
- Bonus prizes in the ABBEY Open Challenge.
- Exclusive Classes for Fountain of Youth Horses
- Led 2yr Old Fountain of Youth (FOYL)
- Hack 3yr Old Fountain of Youth (FOYH)
- Working 4yr Old Fountain of Youth (FOYW)
See the ASHS National Show entry terms and conditions for further information