Entries open via Landmark LIVE 3rd-7th September 2018
Nominations for the 2019 Landmark Classic Sale will open on Monday, 3rd September 2018 on Landmark LIVE.
Please remember that ALL HORSES MUST BE FULLY REGISTERED with either the AQHA or ASHS at the time of nomination. Absolutely no pending registrations will be accepted - so now is the time to get paperwork and DNA sorted!
Once again we are preparing for a huge oversubscription of nominated sale horses. To best manage this process, we will be looking at how we manage entries for all vendors. We are currently looking into a new process of accepting entries for the 2020 Classic Sale - there will be more information to come regarding this.
2019 Landmark Classic Sale
- First time vendors will be invited to nominate 1 horse only.
- Vendors who have sold at 1-2 previous Classic sales will mostly likely only be able to present 1 sale horse. Please indicate preference if an additional horse is nominated.
- All other returning vendors are welcome to nominate 2 horses, which will be considered based on previous results and the horses submitted.
- Select vendors will be personally invited a third horse prior to entries opening. This group will include founding vendors, as has been the case in previous years.
- Family units and couples may submit 2 horses only, or one in each name if trading under seperate ABNs.
- All horses must have full registration with the AQHA or ASHS.
- Stallions (aged 3 years and over) MUST be sire registered and DNA recorded.
For any queries regarding sale nominations, please contact Hannah Murray on 02 67655211.